EpicWorldGenerator brings you the most powerful world generator ever made to spigot. Customize the plugin to generate the world your players have ever dreamed about. Create your own biomes or pick between the premade biomes. EpicWorldGenerator is here to take your server to the next level.
- Includes 30 biomes in the default configuration
- Birch Forest
- Bonsai Forest
- Cold Ocean
- Coral reefs
- Deciduous Forest
- Deep Ocean
- Fantasy Forest
- Forgotten Forest
- Frozen Ocean
- Jungle Edge
- Lukewarm Ocean
- Mega Spruce Taiga
- Mega Taiga
- Pine Forest
- Scots pine forest
- Snowy Pine
- Stone Forest
- Swamp Edge
- Tropical Forest
- Web panel
- Create new biomes in a few clicks without any prior knowledge
- Configure every detail in each biome and manage the global world settings. The panel will assist you so you can focus on the creative part.
- Biome packs
- Create a new world using a simple GUI where you can pick between multiple biome packs, optimized for different game modes.
- Vanilla biomes
- Generate vanilla biomes next to normal biomes
- Remix vanilla biomes using every option you have for normal biomes generated by the plugin. You can even import features from vanilla biomes into normal biomes
- Generate world from an image
- Take full control over the world by generating the world from an image.
- Generate detailed islands around the world
- Combines the best
- Includes the best features from the vanilla world generator
- All structures, like water monuments, woodland mansion etc are included.
- Ores will stay the same
- Caves will generate same way you are used to
- Flat areas
- Tired of flattening out the world near spawn points in your world? No need for that anymore, the plugin will do it for you with nice transitions to the rest of the world.
- Seed support
- Biome teleportation
- Instant teleportation to closest biome
- Custom structures
- Create your own structures to generate in each biome
Fanmade cinematic (version 7.2)
Old version (version 6.0)
VintagBeef let’s play on his server with EWG installed:
/EWG bugreport – Report a bug from the world generator.
and use /EpicWorldGen
This generator is a little bit slower than the default generator. To prevent lag spikes at heavy chunk load, it recommended to pre-generate the world. This can be done using the world border plugin.
More pictures coming soon, there many more biomes