- Source: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/vampire.1906/
- Cayorion, Madus, Ulumulu1510
MassiveCore | Factions | CreativeGates | Vampire | MassiveBooks | MassiveHat | MassiveTickets❰❰ MassiveCraft Premium ❱❱
☆★ MassiveLag | MassiveLock | MassiveCombat ★☆❰❰ Full Documentation ❱❱
Documentation❰❰ Techy Things ❱❱
GitHub | Report a Bug
What is Vampire?
Ancient powers of true light and darkness have awoken. Through the use of altars these powers tap into our dimension, in recent times the darkness has gained a stronger connection. It spreads as an infectious disease that only the altars of light and holy water can cure. Those who embrace the dark disease are granted the powerful curse of Vampirism.
Anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way.
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
Join in and play with us on the official Factions RPG Minecraft Server!