ServerListPlus provides a simple but powerful configuration to customize the appearance of the server in the client’s server list. It can change almost all parts of the status ping and even allows you to customize it per player
Note: If you’re using ServerListPlus on Spigot and you’re not using 1.8.3 or newer you need to use special versions of ServerListPlus:
- Spigot 1.8: ServerListPlus v3.4.8-1.8
- Bukkit/Spigot 1.7.x or Spigot 1.8 protocol hack: ServerListPlus v3.4.8-1.7.X
ServerListPlus provides options in the configuration for:
- Favicons (Server icons): Load from files, URLs, or use the player’s head for example
- Maximum player count
- Custom player slot format
- Player Hover Message: Displayed when a player hovers the player count in the server list
- Virtual/Forced Hosts: Use a custom configuration if players ping the server by using a special IP/hostname to connect with
- Multiple entries to choose a random one from the list
- Personalize the status ping by adding the player’s name to the messages
The features page in the wiki describes all features in detail.
ServerListPlus is currently supported on Bukkit, Spigot, Paper, BungeeCord, Waterfall, Canary, Spongeand as Standalone Server.
The latest release of ProtocolLib is required for most features to work on Bukkit/Spigot/Paper servers. You can download it from: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/protocollib.1997/
- Download the plugin and copy it in your plugins folder.
- Restart your server to load the plugin.
- The configuration file is located in the plugin folder: ServerListPlus yml. Please refer to the configuration page for more information.
- After you have customized the configuration to your likings you can enable the plugin by executing the /serverlistplus enable command. The plugin will stay disabled until you execute this command.
You can download unsupported development builds on the Jenkins Server. Use them at your own risk.
The configuration file is located in the plugin folder: ServerListPlus yml. Please refer to the configuration page for more information.
Commands & Permissions
- /slp – Display an information page about the plugin and list all available commands.
- /slp reload or /slp rl – Reload the plugin configuration.
- /slp save – Save the plugin configuration.
- /slp enable – Enable the plugin and start modifying the status ping.
- /slp disable – Disable the plugin and stop modifying the status ping.
- /slp clean <favicons/players/requests> – Delete all entries from the specified cache.
If /slp is used by another plugin you can also use /serverlistplus instead. The permission for all commands is serverlistplus.admin.
The plugin is completely open source and released under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License. You are free to redistribute and/or modify it to your likings, but please add a link to the GitHub Page of the plugin and redistribute it under a compatible license.