We use this plugin to give players a parkour system to easily manage there parkour playthrough automatically .
Parkour is the original, highly customizable, powerful and fun plugin that will integrate easily into any server.
There is no limit to how many courses / checkpoints you can create; Each can be as unique and customized as you want.
Parkour will track your times, your deaths and display them all in a leaderboard to compare with the rest of the server!
Each course has its own set of ‘Parkour Blocks’ which adds a whole new element of fun to any course, never achieved before.
Reward players with items after completion, and use Parkours level system to restrict certain courses to only the best Parkour players!
- Incredibly powerful and customizable plugin
- Create unlimited courses, with unlimited checkpoints
- Setup is easy, will work with any server
- Simple commands, each with their own help section
- Fun and customisable Parkour Blocks
- Full sign integration
- Easy to understand and advanced configuration
- Leaderboards to store time and deaths
- Friendly and helpful creator
- Will always support existing versions
- Been supported and updated since July 2012!
- FREE!! (and always will be.)
Installation is made incredibly easy. Simply drag and drop the plugin in to your “/plugins” folder and restart the server.
Parkour will automatically create all the files it needs to store it’s data, and will notify you of it’s progress in the console on its first start up.
There is no configuration changes required for the plugin to work, everything will be set to my default suggestion to minimize conflicts with the server.
If you want to get the most of the plugin and fully customize it to your liking, I suggest you take some time to look at the config.yml file and amend it to best suit your server.
There are currently 3 plugins that Parkour officially supports.