We use this plugin to allow players to mine mob spawners they come across.
Note: any free resource will only be updated when I have nothing better to do. Please use the comment section or github issues to report bugs and make suggestions.
Define if users can mine spawners.
Change spawner types using /spawner (type).
Give spawners to players using /spawnergive (player) (type) (amount).
Disable spawner renaming in anvils.
Define if users can change spawner types using spawn eggs.
Commands: Main command “/mineablespawners” or “ms”
- “/ms give <player> <type> <amount>” => Give a player spawners.
- “/ms set <mob>” => Set a spawner type by looking at it.
- “/ms types” => List all available types.
- “/ms reload” => Reload the configuration.
- “mineablespawners.give” => Access to /ms give
- “mineablespawners.set” => Access to /ms set
- “mineablespawners.set.(type)” => Access to a specific type of mob in /spawner. Only applicable if require-individual-permission is set to true in the config.
- “mineablespawners.mine” => Permission to mine a spawner.
- “mineablespawners.mine.<type>” => Permission to mine a specific type of spawner.
- “mineablespawners.nosilk” => Bypass the silk touch requirement when mining spawners.
- “mineablespawners.eggchange” => Ability to change spawners by right clicking them with spawn eggs.
- “mineablespawners.eggchange.<type>” => Access to specific types of mobs when using spawn eggs to change spawner types.
- “mineablespawners.types” => List available entity types.
- “mineablespawners.bypass” => Bypass spawner placing/mining requirements.
- Optional: Vault [https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault] and a compatible economy plugin like Essentials for the economy features.