We use this to put various functions onto signs, this is rarely used but here for future use.
This plugin provides to admins the possibility to create special blocks (Signs, Buttons or Pressure Plates) which when a player interact with them will execute the commands that has been set for this specific block.
Admins also have the possibility to grant temporary permissions to players.
E.g : if your players do not have the warp permission but you want them to be able to /warp arena by a command sign, you could add the temporary permissions :
You can also set required permission for the command block to be usable.
E.g : If you want only VIP people to go into a specific area, you could add the required permission
Basic tutorial (by ServerMiner) :
Basic Commands :
- Spigot 1.14 is only supported by CommandSigns version 2.1.x and 2.2.x
- Spigot 1.13 is only supported by CommandSigns version 1.6.8 and 2.0.x and 2.2.x
- Spigot 1.12 is only supported by CommandSigns version 1.6.7
(See version history to get the one you need)
- If your block is in a Worldguard area, you might want to add the Use/Interact permission in the zone permissions.
How to ask for help ?
These should be in every help request :
- Note the version of spigot you are using
- Note the version of command signs (/ncs version)
- Note any error in the logs
- Note the configuration of the sign that is not working